DaedalNitencyAmbageDaedalNitencyAmbage

Main Audio Reviews Stats

KKS - Contact KKS - Contact

Hmm..

Interesting bland of sounds. I didn't like the intro though, it had some weird irrelevant atmosphere to it that turned me off a little. The rest was fantastic! Keep up the good work.

KKSlider60 responds:

Some seem to be a bit unsettled by the white static noise I used. I find it a pretty interesting fact. ;)
KKS

KKS - 03 Towards the Emptiness KKS - 03 Towards the Emptiness

I agree with starpencil!

The chord progression is VERY erratic and off pudding. I'm not really sure if I feel like it's intentional (OF COURSE NOT) for the creepy value or if you were simply using odd notes together. However ! It does offer a REALLY creepy atmosphere (For being unintentional). Good job with the accident creepiness.

KKSlider60 responds:

I'm digging this. xDD
KKS

Search your grave(1st Dra Search your grave(1st Dra

It's Good .

Yet, I descretely seem to find that drum bothering me, it's too loud, and when you actually compare it to the rest of the song's sound level, it's a bit bothersome. Still good though. Just pointing out things you could fix. It kind of reminds me of the dark roads we have within our minds that are reinforced by walls, and walls of fog with dislocated hope. Eyes aren't the only thing you need in the world of our dark corridors we all conceal.
- Daedal Nitency Ambage -

jaysummers759885 responds:

The drum bothered me too, in so many ways. I am trying some new samples that I have, but they are so different. I don't really have this "recording" thing down yet.

I can't wait until I have an idea of what I am doing. lol.

~J